Mothering the Mother Inc. Milwaukee, WI
Mothering the Mother Inc.
Mothering the Mother is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to improving maternal and perinatal outcomes in Milwaukee, and surrounding counties. We work with women from all income levels by assisting them through their pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and postpartum period.
Our mission is fulfilled by providing services such as:
● our library and resource center for access to high quality information and referrals
● prenatal care coordination (PNCC) to improve outcomes and prepare for childbirth and parenting
● educational classes to help our mothers (families) be as prepared as possible for childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting and beyond
● birth doulas for improved perinatal outcomes and experiences
● lactation support for improved breastfeeding success
● postpartum doulas to help with the new transitions the family is experiencing
● support groups and mentors so mothers and families always have a place to turn for help, guidance and support.